They are iSenseLabs – a tight-knit team that develops cutting edge in-house products from scratch, markets and sells them all around the world. They work in small independent and agile team. As part of their Tech Team, you’ll use a variety of technologies and development practices to build pioneering e-commerce applications used by thousands of businesses around the world.
Who Should Apply
If you’re passionate about one or more of the following, this is the place to apply!
– Back end development
– Full stack development (Front end + Back end)
What you’ll be part off:
– Exposure: Work in startup-like environment and focus on creating stuff that matters
– Professional Development: Try, test, make mistakes, learn, get mentorship, fix, succeed, be happy.
– Work Process: Agile and result-driven process
– Mentorship: Our team members are always ready to help you
– Teamwork: Collaborate, communicate and solve real problems
– No bureaucracy: You are allowed to discuss any issue with anybody from the team
– Perfect Written English
– Passion, Drive, Initiative, Ability to thrive in a startup environment
– Solid foundational Computer Science skills coupled with a strong desire to learn and grow
– Database knowledge (SQL) and open source experience is a plus
– Involvement in technology user groups, conferences and hackathons is a plus
– Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus
– Geekish personality
The awesome extras:
– Best coffee and tea in town
– Candy and fruit bar
– Free soft drinks
– Free bus and transportation card
– Free gym card
– Free ice cream
– Other uber cool stuff!
Sounds too good to be true. Apply now and see yourself! Submit your CV to email@example.com.