Trader.bg is hiring a Senior PHP Developer for our IT Team. We’re building the best FOREX trading platform known to Earth, and we need to make sure it works per-fect-ly.
If you want to take part in the design of new products and services for clients across 6 continents and you meet the requirements listed below, please contact us. We will be happy to find an IT soulmate.
• 3+ years of experience in PHP;
• Experience with object-oriented PHP5 and reusable components;
• Strong knowledge of Web usability;
• Experience with Web servers (Apache) and RDBMS (MySQL);
• Experience with (X)HTML, CSS, DHTML. AJAX and Java Script;
• Ability and willingness to work in a team;
• Good analytical and communication skills;
• Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-
sharing within the company.
• Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Zend Framework);
• Experience with Java Script frameworks (DOJO, jQuery, ExtJS);
• Experience with Web services and RESTful applications;
• Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL configuration and administration in production environment;
• Experience with profiling/optimization/scalability;
• Subversion experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Working with a highly motivated team in a fast-growing environment;
• Supporting development for legacy systems;
• Implementing new cutting-edge features and applications that include both backend and frontend
• Active participation in the development cycle and related discussions;
• Implementing the best coding and security practices in the field.
• Employment in a company that is a progressive IT solutions provider;
• Training in the best practices in software development and delivery processes;
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team;
• Excellent salary and incentives;
• Appreciation for your talent and ideas.
You could be the next one to join the Trader family, so go ahead and email us your CV to
We thank applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be kept as strictly confidential.