[:bg]Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180+ software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the ﬁnancial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of their team.
Due to its strong and steady growth, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to hire an API Ecosystem Developer to work for one of their clients – a growing venture-backed startup with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, Sofia & New York. As an all-in-one email service provider, their client empowers developers, entrepreneurs and marketers to painlessly integrate their apps with its API and begin sending smarter transactional and marketing emails. Every company needs email automation and reliable email delivery to its contacts’ inbox!
• You will be in charge of providing their developer community with the best experience in integrating their clients’ API and MJML.
• Develop new tools and demos, making the API and MJML experience amazing.
• Interact with the developers community online (StackOverFlow, Github, Quora, etc.).
• Publish technical content.
• Opportunities to attend tech conferences and meetups in Paris to get in touch with their developer community.
• Relevant university degree within IT.
• Professional experience on a relevant position.
• Problem solver: when faced with a new challenge, you are keen to break it down methodically and find a good solution.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good knowledge in Web technologies and REST APIs.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following programming language: NodeJS, PHP, Ruby, Java, Python or Go.
• Fluency in written/ spoken English.
They offer you:
• Stable company with long-term commitments.
• Excellent remuneration package.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Training and certification programs.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• Cozy office space near a subway station.
• Team-buildings that rock! Monthly team events.
• 200+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference DEMJ-BT-201607 in the subject line to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.[:]