IT Solution Support Engineer
Their corporate culture provides Konica Minolta employees with room to develop their natural motivation and creativity. As a service provider Konica Minolta delivers HW, print management and document management solutions to their customers. They are looking for technical guys to support our after sales and implementation activities.
The process of implementation and support includes:
- – Analyze customer IT environment;
- – delivery and installation of HW and SW;
- – system integration
- – training of customer’s IT/ key operators staff;
- – after sales support in terms of SLA
We are looking for potential candidates with strong IT background and knowledge/certificates/ experience in:
- – Microsoft OS environment – Server 2008 / 2012, Win 7 / 8.1
- – MS Active directory and File services
- – Application – MS SQL, MS SharePoint,
- – Remote management solutions.
Core aspects of the IT Solution Support Engineer role include:
- – Response for defined number of software/solutions, company offer
- – Pre-sales support to the sales team – advise for possibility of implementation of certain solution in customer’s environment. Demo/trial installation of software products
- – Provide support to the specialist projects as necessary for more complex issues
- – Implementation – installation and integration of offered products in customer environment
- – Training of customer IT staff
- – Advise & Support of customers in term of SLA, concerning our solutions By phone; Through remote connection On-site, if necessary
- – Escalation of existing problems to the next (third) level support in case we are not able to resolve them locally.
- – Training and support of Konica Minolta Field Service Engineers – second level support. Assist in the development of the service team to increase knowledge and expertise of all Konica Minolta products and software solutions
- – To effectively use technology tools as necessary in order to ensure continuous improvements in service delivery
- – To complete all necessary reporting requirements and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner .
- – To achieve key performance targets as directed in order to maintain optimum customer satisfaction and profitabilityThey realise that our primary source of success are dedicated and content employees who enjoy assuming responsibility, comprehend new developments as a challenge, and are prepared to take the initiative – in other words: At Konica Minolta, consider the employees their most valuable capital.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email: email@example.com