Administrative Assistant to the CEO
farmhopping is a Bulgarian startup project that bridges the gap between farms and urban people all over the world. They exist to improve the future of small sustainable farming.
They are looking for Personal Assistant to the CEO, who will be there on the field to help them make the world a better place.
Who are you?
Are you a talented student or graduate looking to develop your administrative and business skills? Looking to join an innovative startup and to feel the entrepreneurial spirit? If so, read on.
What you will do?
- You are ready to be challenged.
- You have to provide high-level administrative support by preparing statistical reports, correspondence, handling information requests, making travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings for the CEO.
- You have excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- You have excellent communication skills in English language.
- You know, you are the right person to work in a startup environment.
What do we offer?
Except working and gaining experience in a creative startup environment, where only sky is the limit, they give you the opportunity to affect the life of thousands.
If you are interested, please send along your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to impress them, along with your CV, write a short letter explaining why you are the right person to join farmhopping. Thank you!