Bring Your Product To Market
Turn Your Ideas Into Reality
Are you building disruptive ideas in Big Data/analytics, Internet of Everything / Things, Smart Cities, and other areas strategic to Cisco?
Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence is a 6-month incubation program supporting early-stage startups innovating in technology areas that have the potential to disrupt and transform the information technology industry.
A Startup Innovation Program
Build your product the way you want to build it. We invite early -stage Entrepreneurs with big ideas for enterprise solutions to join our startup incubation programto boost their business success with multiple resources.
During the course of the program, startups receive extensive mentoring by Cisco industry experts to work on both technology and business development.
Collaboration Opportunities with Cisco Groups:
Our Entrepreneurs focus on turning their big ideas into ‘alpha’ products ready for market trials together with Cisco and its partners.
Financial Support + Introductions to VCs:
Cisco provides financial support for Entrepreneurs enrolled in our program.We also support efforts to raise additional funding from VCs and other investors.
Co-Working Space and Cloud Services:
Entrepreneurs in the program have access to co-working space in Vienna and cloud services from AWS Activate.
PR & Marketing Support:
Startups will receive support from Cisco to amplify their PR and marketing activities and let their message reach the right audience.
Apply here Cisco EIR
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2015
Whom we are looking for:
- Can think products first, technology second.
- Have a world-changing idea in the Big Data, Analytics, IoE/IoT, Network Security, Smart City and other business-to-business areas.
- Have a business plan.
- Have a working prototype (preferred).
- Have an initial core team of engineers and/or product developers.
- 100% commitment to bring your product to an ‘alpha’ or ‘beta’ stage – ready for a market trial.
- Ability to participate in Cisco EIR on-site