PFS is a technology company operating as an exchange trader and provider of software services for the trading industry. The sector experienced tremendous growth in the last years and now we are looking to expand our business and build our next-level proprietary systems.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who will work closely with traders and analysts to develop proprietary high quality applications for collecting and analyzing big data, and for locating and utilizing trading opportunities.
The successful candidate will be driven to work in a dynamic environment on the forefront of the electronic trading industry, utilizing his/her software talent to the maximum. S/he will be confident working both independently and in team.
The position is suitable for someone looking for more flexibility as both working from home or from the company office in the heart of Sofia is possible. The working hours are also flexible so students are welcome to apply.
– Strong analytical skills (successful participation in Olympiads in Mathematics/Informatics, academic research or a lead role in open-source or industry projects)
– At least 3 years of experience with C++ in (OOP, Multi-threading, Sockets, STL)
– English (working level)
The following skills are considered a plus for the candidate:
– Experience with agile programming, parallel programming, realtime / latency-sensitive applications
– Experience in C#
– FIX, financial broker and exchange APIs (e.g. trade feeds, pricing feeds, order execution) and order/risk management systems
– DBMS (e.g. MS SQL)
– Very attractive compensation, performance based bonus and options to become a partner
– Rare opportunity to enter the fast-growing industry of algorithmic trading where talent is highly appreciated
– Opportunity to take responsibility and make your own programming decisions
– Flexible working schedule and location
Don’t hesitate to apply at popov_ivo[at]hotmail.com with just a brief summary of the qualities which make you suitable for this position.