[:bg]Who are they?
The Appraisal Lane’s mission is to provide auto dealers with the means to quickly and reliably buy and sell vehicles. They’re an industry-disruptive company based in San Francisco, with a team of expert software engineers spanning 5 countries and 3 continents.
How are they doing it?
They rely on the latest and greatest technologies to provide a business-to-business service that solves real-world problems in the auto industry. Their system consists of the following projects:
- Ruby on Rails web server
- AngularJS web application with responsive design
- Node.js WebSocket server for real-time communication
- Python server for statistics
- Native Android and iOS applications
What are they looking for?
A highly motivated AngularJS engineer to join the front end development team in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you have a passion for creating high-quality web applications, working closely with a wide range of professionals in a dynamic, agile environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Influence the direction of the design, processes, and technologies in their product
- Work at a lively co-working space in the center of Sofia
- Flexible hours and payment options
- An attractive salary in the range of $2,000–$3,000 depending on experience
/essential skills used all the time/
- Strong command of AngularJS 1.3+
- Professional-level written and spoken English
/skills used daily – experience is an advantage/
- Underscore or lodash
- Bootstrap 3+
- HAML or a similar HTML dialect
- SASS or a similar CSS dialect
- Responsive web design
- Experience building modular, component-based applications
- Writing tests for AngularJS components in Mocha or a similar testing framework
- Basic Git, GitHub, and JIRA skills
- General availability in the late afternoon to participate in weekly planning and daily standup calls with the team
/not necessary, but experience is appreciated/
- ES6+ or TypeScript
- Ionic, React, Polymer, Meteor, etc.
- Ruby on Rails
- Node.js, Socket.IO, Webpack
- Interest in the auto industry
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “AngularJS Position: <Your Full Name>” as the email subject.[:]