Athlon is a global design and technology agency.
They create products and services that form meaningful human connections and drive business success. Athlon delivers a broad range of digital projects from inception through to delivery. This may range from enterprise applications, rich online advertising campaigns and microsites to interactive films or mobile applications. The sky’s the limit.
Based in London, New York and Sofia their 50 strong global team work
at the intersection of Experience Design, Brand Marketing and Software Engineering.
They need a Project Manager who will be a linchpin in their interactive team. You will be the facilitator of cross-departmental collaboration throughout the project life-cycle. Athlon delivers a broad range of digital projects from inception through to delivery.
If you think that you will fit to their team read the Requirements:
- Relevant experience in the digital and web industry
- Clear, concise, well articulated CV
- Responsibility for the timely and successful delivery of projects
- Day to day management and scheduling of projects
- Management of suppliers, both internal and external
- Creation and implementation of timing plans and Statement of Work documents
- Briefing the internal team of developers, QA’s or designers
- Chase up all involved in each project to ensure they deliver
the correct material on time
- Ensure that all production paperwork is created and projects are accurately scoped
- Obtain assets and specifications from clients
- Gather, file and distribute assets for all projects
- Creation of all production cost estimates in conjunction with Client Leads
- Regular liaison with the project team throughout the life-cycle
- Ensure that changing client needs are scoped and if appropriate, new costs or timeframes are negotiated
- Working with internally: Developers, Designers
- Working with externally: Clients, 3rd Party suppliers
Monitoring and reporting
- Update project revenue sheet on a weekly basis
- Input into Weekly project status meeting with Client Leads
- Run weekly client status meetings where appropriate
- Escalate critical matters to the Operations Director or Management
- Your line manager will be Athlon’s Operations Director
- You will report to Client Leads on a day to day basis
- You’ll be working in their Sofia team
- They are located at 13 20th April Street, 1606, Sofia
- Their office working hours at 9.30am to 6:30pm
- You will be comfortable using Microsoft Office, Redmine, Basecamp, Google Docs etc.