Rifinity e американски стартъп, който разработва b2b софтуер за анализ в областта на недвижимите имоти. В екипа на компанията има българи и явно това се харесва на мениджмънта, защото иска да наблегне на родни специалисти и предлага три възможности за работа:
1. CTO – към обявата
2. Senior Back End Developer (expertise in complex data bases, data mining, algorhytms) – към обявата
3. User Interface (UI) Developer – обявата можете да видите по-долу:
Rifiniti is start-up B2B software company based in Cambridge, MA, developing a software-as-a-service (SaaS) for real estate data analytics and business intelligence. Rinfiti’s mission is to be the market leader in business intelligence for managers of leased and owner-occupied real estate who want to optimize their assets, reduce environmental footprints, and maximize employee productivity, innovation and satisfaction. Rifiniti is poised to grow rapidly with our strong business development pipeline of Fortune 500 companies. We have developed proof of concept in the form of a minimum viable product (MVP) and have paying customers. We are hiring a team of world-class developers excited to be working with big data and machine learning algorithms to build a robust release 1.0 of Rifiniti™ SaaS. The senior software engineer will build on the MVP, learn from customers and partners, and design, develop, and deploy software solutions while also supporting and developing our software team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with senior management and reports to CTO
- Conducts system analysis and development with limited support from professional staff, to keep systems current with changing technologies.
- Designs and develops programming systems to meet defined customer needs and requirements; specifically, algorithms and data bases
- Analyzes system specifications and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Documents code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Searches, summarizes and keeps the team abreast of strategic and technology information from all sources
- Responsible for communicating with engineers and manufacturer’s technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
- Provides feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
- Provides recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
Manage 1-4 developers under leadership of CTO. Assist in interviewing and training employees; plan, assign, and direct work; lead daily scrum stand-up sessions; work to eliminate obstacles.
- Software engineering – Translates concepts and information into diagrams and specifications; Uses feedback to modify solutions; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Relations – Interacts well with customers; Able to interpret customer feedback and suggestions to develop software requirements; Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Project Management – Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Managing People – Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self available to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in computer science or software engineering from a four-year university.
- 6+ years experience in software development, product management, and software quality assurance is required.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms is essential.
- Experience working in the real estate, architectural or engineering design, or construction sectors is preferred.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Rifiniti is located in a dynamic co-working space in Cambridge, MA, with numerous other innovative software firms. We offer comprehensive, competitive benefits:
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) plan
- Regular vacation and personal days off
- Paid sick leave
- Employee stock options
- Open kitchen 24/7
- Email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org